The Covie App

Download the new Covie App today to get access to up-to-date, personalised content that is relevant to you and your family.


Apply now for enrolment or contact us if you would like further information about enrolment at Covenant.

Parent Resources

A one-stop-shop for our parents to find everything they need to know.

Working With Children Check

A Working With Children Check involves a national criminal history check and review of reported workplace misconduct, and the result is either a clearance to work with children for five years, or a bar against working with children. If the outcome is a clearance, the Check can be used for any paid or unpaid child-related work in NSW.

Who needs to apply

Under Part 2, section 6 of the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012, child-related work is defined as work in a specific, child-related role or face-to-face contact with children in a child-related sector. Additional roles can be found in the Child Protection (Working With Children) Regulation 2013.

  • Work in schools or other educational institutions (other than universities) is child-related work.
  • Work providing private coaching or tuition to children is child-related work.
  • At Covenant we value our school parents contributing to school life in a variety of ways. As you may or may not have your child in the group or activity you are assisting with, it is advisable to provide the school with your WWC number. 
  • Please note: for overnight camps it is unlawful to attend without a verified WWCC.

When to apply

All staff at Covenant Christian School require an (employment) WWCC before they commence. We also ask all volunteers to provide us with their WWCC details.

How to apply

  • To apply for or renew your WWC number go to and complete the application online.
  • Verify your identity at Services NSW  or Government Access Centre. You will need your application number and proof of identity.
  • If you are in paid work, you will also need to pay an $80 application fee (no fee for volunteers, students, authorised carers or adults sharing their homes).

What next

Provide your WWC number and date of birth to the Executive Assistant at who can complete the verification process. If there is a problem with the verification process, the Executive Assistant will contact you.