International Students

Covenant Christian School is not currently accepting applications for International Students travelling on a student visa subclass 500.

Families on other visas can apply for enrolment.  This includes Permanent Residents and Temporary Residents (Work / Occupational / Humanitarian) such as subclass 457.

ESL Support

Students for whom English is not their first language are supported by specialist English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers. They take all subjects in mainstream classes.

Applicants for Secondary School (Years 7 to 12) will need a minimum proficiency of spoken and written English to enable them to cope with their studies.  An AEAS assessment may be requested. Students whose level of English proficiency would prevent them learning effectively in the classroom may be advised to enrol for a period of up to 6 months at an intensive language centre before taking up their position at Covenant Christian School.