Schools are complex places with many interactions occurring every day. From time to time there will be disagreements and disappointments and it’s important
that when this happens it is dealt with appropriately.
Often parents don’t know who they should address a question or problem to. If you have a problem, please start with the person most directly involved.
This will usually be the class teacher.
However, there are some areas of special responsibility and the following guidelines may be helpful:
- Questions about general bus behaviour and incidents - contact Mr Morton (Junior) or Mrs O'Sullivan (Secondary).
- Issues involving harassment and bullying - contact Mr Morton (Junior) or Mrs O'Sullivan (Secondary).
- Questions concerning the Higher School Certificate - contact Mr Muddle.
- Counselling issues - contact Mrs Redwood or Mr Grey.
- General discipline matters - contact Mr Morton (Junior) or Mrs O'Sullivan (Secondary).
In most cases, if you have a concern, you ought to voice your concern to the person in authority. Please let us know of issues at an early stage so that
we can work with you to address them. Of course, if there is a serious issue to discuss, you may wish to bring it to my attention.
As always, Monday morning is “drop in” time for parents to visit me. If you would like to come and have a short chat, please feel free to come in without