'Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.' Hebrews 4:16 (ESV)
For Prayer and Praise
- Praise God we through faith can come into God’s presence with confidence, because of what Jesus Christ has done in our place. Pray for non-Christians
to come to know the mercy and grace that is found in Christ.
- Give thanks for and pray for staff and students in Year 11 and 12.
- Pray for Dance Night tonight.
- Pray for Celebration of Drama evening on Thursday.
- Pray for Peacewise Hub on Thursday.
- Pray for Year 11 Yarrabah Trip this Sunday 1st July till Saturday 7th July.
- Pray for those who are struggling, that God will give them faith and trust in Him. Pray they will look to Him for strength and comfort in this time.
Please join us in prayer.
9.00-9.30am on Thursdays in T7 (classroom opposite Preschool).
If you are unable to come but would like to pray from home, please email us to receive a copy of the prayer notes. If you would like the Prayer Group to
pray for you, please also email us at: